Printable Complete Price List
*Prices subject to change
Laser Skincare Treatment
At Juliet's Day Spa we use the StarLux 500, the World's Most Advanced and Versatile Laser
and IPL Platform. The StarLux 500 laser and IPL system is clinically proven to produce results
as good as or better than single-procedure lasers with less client pain. The high-powered
StarLux 500 provides the most-requested aesthetic treatments, with Palomar's many patented innovations:
- High Power: 70% more power, with unmatched speed and efficacy: more clients, fewer treatments
- AccuSpectrum: Dual filters minimize unnecessary epidermal exposure, enhancing client comfort
Our treatments use pulsed light to remove pigmented and vascular lesions, for
overall improvement of skin tone and texture. Pulses of intense light break
up the pigment in lesions and collapse the vessels that cause vascular lesions.
Long pulsewidth delivers energy to the skin over a longer period of time
than high intensity lasers or pulsed light systems.
- Pulses are less intense and more comfortable
- Darker and tanned skin, which absorbs more energy than lighter skin,
can be safely treated
During pulsed light treatments, some light gets reflected from the skin.
The Photon RecyclingTM process captures that reflected light and redirects
it back into the skin.
- More effective treatments.
PIGMENTED LESIONS OCCUR IN RESPONSE TO SUN-INDUCED SKIN INJURY.
- Solar Lentigo: More commonly known as Sunspots or Age-spots.
- Actinic Bronzing: Overall browning of the skin.
VASCULAR LESIONS ARE SUPERFICIAL BLUE, RED, OR PURPLE VEINS UNDER THE SKIN'S SURFACE.
- Spider Veins: Tiny veins that appear near the surface of the face.
- Rosacea: Inflammation of the face.
Intense pulse light treatment, unlike single wavelength laser treatments, emits light at multiple
wavelengths allows skin penetration at all layers of the skin where abnormal and easily dilated
vessels reside. Dramatically improves the appearance of rosacea, flushing, broken capillaries, sun
damaged skin, age spots, skin texture, and photo aging. The light breaks up pigments and greatly
stimulates collagen production. Collagen is produced less and less over the years which causes skin
to become less elastic which results in wrinkles. Your skin will be fresh, renewed, and more healthy.
A popular treatment used in makeover television shows for problem skin.
- Pigmented lesions darken and then fade away after 10-14 days.
- Vascular lesions undergo immediate graying, and the surrounding area may
- The lesions then fade after about 10-14 days.
- After a photo facial there will be downtime. In 2 - 4 weeks your skin will be dramatically improved.
- Please note that downtime will vary from patient to patient.
Treatment Rates (Palomar StarLux 500)
Package of 4 - $720
- Rosacea / Vascular $50 - $300
- Varicose $50 - $600
- Photo Facial $280
Copyright © Juliet's Day Spa. Since 1968. All rights Reserved. Hosted by Media Temple
Toll-free: 1-888-771-1688 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org